I am a proud Clemson Tiger, born and raised in the south, lover of all things pink, orange, and preppy, fan of college football and basketball, preacher's kid, daugher and sister in a loving family of 4, talk with a southern accent, hoping to be a pharmacist, college senior, about to move to Charleston, SC to go to pharmacy school for the next four years. Join me on my adventure through life as an undergrad/grad student living and loving the southern life.


"And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them..." -Jeremiah 32:39



Monday, March 22, 2010

quick trip to Target

I stopped by Target last night on my way back to school and picked up a few things...


Can you tell which is which? I bought the black pair at Target for $22.99 (they also have the cognac color). The Steve Madden shoe sells for ~$70. I thought this was a steal! I love the strappy style of this shoe (I have larger feet so I like more details ony my shoes and less of my toes showing) and I loved it when I saw it!


I recently bought a new mascara to try and I just absolutely hated it. I saw this new Great BIG mascara advertised, so I decided to go for it! I have never liked the regular Great Lash Mascara, but I decided to give the Great Lash BIG a try! I used it this morning and really like it a lot.

Hello, Liberty of London! Everyone seems to be raving about these products! And I can understand why! The patterns are beautiful and there are so many different products...you can't help but want them all! I saw this wallet online, but didn't like the way the material looked. I found one in the store last night, and knew IMMEDIATELY that I wanted it!! I think it could be used like a little carry-all clutch. It has plenty of slots for cards and cash (but not too many like some wallets have), and a part that snaps open for change, though I'll probably use it to put in lip gloss or a camera if I am going out somewhere. What a deal for $15!

I almost bought one of the Liberty of London 'milk crates' (not to use for milk, obviously) to use in my room. The colors and pattern would go great with my floral bedspread and the colors of my room. I decided to hold off, however, since what I really wanted was something like this to put magazines in:
Check out the Liberty of London goodies at Target! A lot of stuff is out of stock online, but I know my local Target still had a good bit of items left!

2 comments:

  1. Love the 'Liberty of London' loot at Target. Also, I've been using 'Great Lash' forever...started out just loving the pink & green tube!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mistakenly clicked "reject this comment" on my iPhone when trying to publish your recent comment on my blog...oops, didn't mean to!

    ReplyDelete