I am a proud Clemson Tiger, born and raised in the south, lover of all things pink, orange, and preppy, fan of college football and basketball, preacher's kid, daugher and sister in a loving family of 4, talk with a southern accent, hoping to be a pharmacist, college senior, about to move to Charleston, SC to go to pharmacy school for the next four years. Join me on my adventure through life as an undergrad/grad student living and loving the southern life.


"And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them..." -Jeremiah 32:39



Saturday, March 20, 2010

$5 agenda, anyone?


I wanted one of these agendas at the beginning of the year, even though I had another one that I was using for school. I looked at them online for a few weeks, and then decided that I would just wait until next year!

UNTIL....

I found one for $5!!!

I have been in Cashiers, North Carolina for the last few days and went to Highlands nearby today to look around. I looked in a small gift shop that had all kinds of Lilly paper products, and I when I walked in - TA DA! - Lilly Pulitzer 2010 agendas for $5!!!

Yes, I know it's already March, but for $5, I think I can transfer all of my assignments and plans from one agenda to my new one.

What a find!

1 comment: