I am a proud Clemson Tiger, born and raised in the south, lover of all things pink, orange, and preppy, fan of college football and basketball, preacher's kid, daugher and sister in a loving family of 4, talk with a southern accent, hoping to be a pharmacist, college senior, about to move to Charleston, SC to go to pharmacy school for the next four years. Join me on my adventure through life as an undergrad/grad student living and loving the southern life.


"And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them..." -Jeremiah 32:39



Friday, March 5, 2010

OLD NAVY finds!

CHECK OUT these glorious finds from Old Navy. I invested in a couple a couple of weeks ago, and then found the $15 skirt/$20 dress deal today and RACKED UP:

Tiered Eyelet Whirly Skirt, $15
Origami Pleat Shift Dress, $20


Women's Tiered Voile Whirly Skirt, $15
LOTS of colors and variations of this skirt there!

Ruffled Linen Blend Dress, $20
I bought a tan belt as well to cinch the waist and give more of a shape - looks adorable!


Tie-Front Flutter Sleeve Dress, $20
Light and breezy! Love this!


Floral Linen Blend Whirly Skirt, $15
LOVE LOVE LOVE this skirt. I bought it in the salmon color and bought a purple top to match that tucks in. Looks great on!

A SPECIAL THANKS to Gigi over at Gigi's Gone Shopping for the post this morning on the deals at Old Navy. How sad to think about all that I could have missed out on without this dear post! THANK YOU, GIGI!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment