I am a proud Clemson Tiger, born and raised in the south, lover of all things pink, orange, and preppy, fan of college football and basketball, preacher's kid, daugher and sister in a loving family of 4, talk with a southern accent, hoping to be a pharmacist, college senior, about to move to Charleston, SC to go to pharmacy school for the next four years. Join me on my adventure through life as an undergrad/grad student living and loving the southern life.


"And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them..." -Jeremiah 32:39



Wednesday, March 24, 2010

favorite body/shower products

Today, I am sharing some of my FAVORITE shower and body products!

 
Skin Milk Shave & Moisturize Shaving Milk


Skin Milk Body Lotion

Skin Milk also has Foaming Bath, Body Cream, and Shower Gel - all available at Ulta online or in Ingles stores. These products feel like silk to me! They leave your skin feeling soft and so smooth! And they aren't heavy and very oily like a lot of lotions are.


Dove Go Fresh Revive Body Wash in Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena


Dove Deodorant in Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena
I LOVE this new scent from Dove! I found an ad for the body wash and deodorant in a magazine that had a scratch and sniff of the scent! I loved it and went right to the store to get some.

Olay In-Shower Body Lotion
I LOVE the way this smells and feels! I know sometimes my legs burn after I shave in the shower, and this always seems to keep them from burning! It's moisturizing and smooth and smells great!

Neutrogena Foaming Scrub
I've been using this product for almost a year! I have had problem skin throughout my teenage years and am always trying different face cleansers to see what works best for my face. I tried this last summer and loved it immediately. You only need a pea-size amount. One bottle lasted me nearly six months! And I used/still use it every day. I use it in the morning in the shower. It does a good job of exfoliating, but it is very gentle on the skin, which is very important for me. I know that this is a good product that works - I am currently receiving laser treatments to help remove some of the redness and scarring, and before the first treatment the lady put me under a UV light to see if I had a lot of dead skin, and I had NONE on my face! I give all the credit to this face scrub. She said "Keep using whatever you have been using to exfoliate!" This product also comes in a facial cleanser (without the microbeads) and a body wash which I have also used and love! And it smells INCREDIBLE - pink grapefruit!

All of these products (except the skin milk) can be found at any Target, Wal-Mart and even the grocery store, and online, of course.

What are YOUR favorite body and bath products?

No comments:

Post a Comment