I am a proud Clemson Tiger, born and raised in the south, lover of all things pink, orange, and preppy, fan of college football and basketball, preacher's kid, daugher and sister in a loving family of 4, talk with a southern accent, hoping to be a pharmacist, college senior, about to move to Charleston, SC to go to pharmacy school for the next four years. Join me on my adventure through life as an undergrad/grad student living and loving the southern life.


"And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them..." -Jeremiah 32:39



Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's official


I am going to be a pharmacy student!!!!!!!

I have known since my junior/senior year of high school that I wanted to become a pharmacist. Getting into pharmacy school has been a dream of mine for nearly 6 years now! And I have been blessed with the opportunity to attend Presbyterian College School of Pharmacy in Clinton, South Carolina.

More to come about the interview/acceptance later!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I think you've made a wise decision 'cuz people will NEVER stop buying medicine!

    ReplyDelete