I am a proud Clemson Tiger, born and raised in the south, lover of all things pink, orange, and preppy, fan of college football and basketball, preacher's kid, daugher and sister in a loving family of 4, talk with a southern accent, hoping to be a pharmacist, college senior, about to move to Charleston, SC to go to pharmacy school for the next four years. Join me on my adventure through life as an undergrad/grad student living and loving the southern life.


"And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them..." -Jeremiah 32:39



Monday, May 3, 2010

weekend wrap-up and giveaway

I am (un)officially D-O-N-E with college (it won't be official for me until my diploma is in my hand)!!! As an undergrad, at least! I turned my last papers in on Friday and now am just waiting (im)patiently for final grades to be posted, which must be done by tomorrow for graduating seniors. Now the graduation countdown begins til Friday morning at 9:30 am!

I visited Cordele, GA this weekend for a bridal party pre-Cinco de Mayo fiesta for my friend who is getting married in July! I will do a whole separate post about that because I actually have TIME to do lots of posts now!!!!

It's a rainy day here in Tiger Town, and I am still in bed. This is the first time I've been able to do this in a while! Welcome back to my life, laziness!

Also wanted to let everyone know about an awesome giveaway by College Prep going on right now. Check it out here!!! College Prep is one blog that I read every day and this giveaway is great!

Have a marvelous Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment