I am a proud Clemson Tiger, born and raised in the south, lover of all things pink, orange, and preppy, fan of college football and basketball, preacher's kid, daugher and sister in a loving family of 4, talk with a southern accent, hoping to be a pharmacist, college senior, about to move to Charleston, SC to go to pharmacy school for the next four years. Join me on my adventure through life as an undergrad/grad student living and loving the southern life.


"And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them..." -Jeremiah 32:39



Monday, February 8, 2010

Hello, spring! From LL Bean!

LL Bean never disappoints!





I love this J. Crew-esque cardigan!






And don't forget the headbands!

Lattice, $12.50


Dot, $12.50

Anchor, $12.50

What about these ADORABLE rain skimmers?!



Need a new tote?

in Pink Multi....

...or Bright Navy Multi!

No comments:

Post a Comment