I am a proud Clemson Tiger, born and raised in the south, lover of all things pink, orange, and preppy, fan of college football and basketball, preacher's kid, daugher and sister in a loving family of 4, talk with a southern accent, hoping to be a pharmacist, college senior, about to move to Charleston, SC to go to pharmacy school for the next four years. Join me on my adventure through life as an undergrad/grad student living and loving the southern life.


"And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them..." -Jeremiah 32:39



Sunday, January 17, 2010

Today we salute you, Lilly Pulitzer.

Original cost of Lilly Pulitzer sleep shirt: $78

TJ Maxx clearance price of Lilly Pulitzer sleep shirt: $15

Sleeping comfortably and incredibly well in Lilly Pulitzer sleep shirt: PRICELESS


in Beach Club Blue

Last night, while plundering the aisles of my favorite shopping spot TJ MAXX, I encountered this little gem for the bargain price of $15. I assumed that it was an older print, or that something was wrong with it. I was wrong...twice. It is NOT an older print: I came home and found it on the LP website. And nothing was wrong with it. I of course slept in it last night, and slept oh so well! The shirt is thin, but not see-through, and light and soft! I highly recommend it! Just one more reason why I LOVE the Maxx! And Lilly!

No comments:

Post a Comment